For your organisation to proactively manage risk, you need to be constantly checking the accreditations held by workers and volunteers within your organisation. The cumbersome and fragmented nature of the current system means that the majority of organisations will only verify their staff upon initial recruitment, creating an unacceptable risk.
- Verifying accreditations at scale and across multiple jurisdictions is time-consuming & expensive
- Organisations need to know they are compliant at any given time
- Cracks in the system allow revoked accreditation holders to continue to work for you
- The existing system is fragmented and carries high risk
- Organisations carry the burden of proof to demonstrate that they are preventing harm
- Poor record keeping makes organisations vulnerable to data loss, tampering or perception of cover-ups
01. Register your organisation
Registering your organisation is incredibly simple. All you will need is your company’s name, ABN and physical address, as well as the contact information of a representative of your organisation.
02. Upload the accreditations of your constituents
Add the workers in your organisation and begin verifying their accreditations. This can be done manually or by using a bulk upload, saving you time!
03. Manage and automate your checks
You will now be able to set your chosen frequency of automated verifications, as well as monitor your compliance in real-time. Your verification log will be automatically written to the blockchain, so you have total peace of mind.
See how simple it is to use
Watch the video to see how simple dutyof.care is to use.